» Applications Center
» Laser Marking
Laser Photonics' development of its Fiber Laser Material Processing Systems have lead the way to advancements in Direct Parts Marking, UID Marking (Unique Identifier), and Deep Engraving.
Laser marking with the FiberTower™ Series provides the most advanced, compact, industrial grade, mid size, Fiber Laser Machine on the market today. The FiberTower™ Series Equipment is safe, compact, and service-free, designed to meet individual marking needs with the ability to mark a wide variety of materials using many different techniques. It can be delivered as a stand-alone system that can be integrated into any production line or with full turnkey workstations.
Laser Marking Applications:
- Marking Alphanumerics, Serial Numbers, Part Numbers
- Marking of Logos, Schematics, Complex Graphics, Pictures.
- Bar-coding, 2D Data Matrix Codes, Lot Codes, Date Codes
- UID Marking (Unique Identification)
- Deep Engraving
- Paint Removal for Radio Buttons and Backlit Panels
- Paint Removal from Plastic and Metal Surfaces
- OCR Code Marking (Human and Machine Readable)
- 2D Symbologies Linear Barcode Marking
- Marking "On the Fly”
- Surface Annealing
- Surface Etching (Material Vaporization)
- Laser Ablation
- Surface Marking
- IC Chip Package Marking
- ITO Removal
- Surface Texturing
- and more...
Many Marking Options & Features:
- Small Footprint Standalone Systems
- Portable Hand-held System
- OEM Laser Solutions
- Circumferential Markings (Mark Round Parts)
- Production Line Inline Integration
- Full Turnkey Workstations
Fiber Laser Engraving Machine
Fiber Tower™ Series is the new generation of Fiber Laser Material Processing Systems for Direct Parts Marking, UID Marking (Unique Identifier), and Deep Engraving. It is the most advanced, compact, industrial grade, mid size, Fiber Laser Engraving Machine available on the market. Fiber Tower™ series employs the new generation of solid state Ytterbium fiber laser systems of near infrared spectral range (1060-1080nm) with a unique combination of high peak power, ideal beam quality, fiber delivery and highest electro-optical wall-plug efficiency
These laser machines possess a reliability that is unmatched by any other kind of solid state or gas laser systems. Wide selectivity of operating wavelengths, ultra-low amplitude noise, high stability and ultra-long pump diode lifetime complete an impressive list of advantages of these modern fiber laser systems.