» Laser Cutting
» Fiber Laser Cutting
» SBM 1200 FL
SBM1200 FL: Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Class I Enclosure
Class IV Enclosure
Multipurpose Fiber Laser Cutting and Engraving System
SBM1200FL - is a flatbed multipurpose fiber laser cutting and engraving system built from state of the art technology with customizable fiber laser power and a highly advanced direct drive motion and control platform with a high pressure cutting head.
This system will achieve a level of quality and detail that is unprecedented in the industry for laser cutting and engraving. It can cut/engrave stainless steel, mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, leather, non transparent plastics, plaques, create stencils, and more. It has a replaceable nesting basket and can perform effective N2 or O2 gas-assisted cutting under pressures of up to 250 PSI. Ease of installation gives the system “plug-and-play” characteristics and a quick startup time.
The SBM1200FL will help quicken production time and lower manufacturing costs. This fiber laser reduces the cost of ownership, maintenance, and dramatically improves overall production quality. Given the operating cost savings, because of the high output laser power and low energy consumption, the SBM1200FL offers a two year return on investment. The amount of detail preserved with the SBM1200FL is because of the direct drive motor with software control. This software allows Laser Photonics to import ANY image into the software as a prepared solution for engraving/cutting.
- Direct drive structure means no belts, no rotary encoders, no gears, no wear, higher acceleration, higher cutting speed, and increased accuracy.
- Fiber laser is equipped with an optical isolator to protect the laser from back reflection
- High quality fiber laser power - up to 5000 Watts!
- 12" clearance under the cutting head with 2" of Z-travel.
- Purged gas: compressed air or Nitrogen (N2) protects the cutting head optics
- Sealed, high-quality linear bearings lubricated for life
- Software aligns the perpendicularity of the X and Y axes
- Standard programmable Z axis: With 1.5’ (38 mm) stroke suitable for 3D machining.
- Replaceable 48" x 48" x 6" nesting basket for different support surfaces: aluminum grating, honeycomb, and vacuum holding tables
- The latest generation of motion controllers integrate laser control functions, provide the fastest processing speeds, and optimize trajectory
- Maximum material size- 4' x 4' (1250 x 1250 mm)
- Material Thickness - See our Application Page
- Cutting Speed - Max. 1000mm/sec, 5000mm/s˛ acceleration
- Accuracy - +/- 0.020 mm
- High-pressure cutting nozzle with Oxygen (O2) or Nitrogen (N2) assisted gas for high-speed, clean cutting.
- System equipped with high-pressure oxygen laser cutting head for high-speed cutting of mild and stainless steel.
- The same system can also do marking and engraving on a variety of materials.
Give us the opportunity to cut/engrave your samples to prove how detailed and accurate our equipment really is. Laser Photonics means high quality, attention to details and a level of service and that is unparalleled. We will compete for your business!