i-Series OEM Fiber Laser Engine Kit
Fiber Laser Engraving and Laser Cutting OEM Kit
iSeries: The iSeries Fiber OEM series is the most advanced, reliable, industrial-grade OEM laser engine available on the market today. Each iSeries OEM kit integrates directly into an assembly line available in both Q-switch or CW configurations including the laser, laser controller, Galvo scan-head, FiberScan C3 software and power supply in wattages of 10W, 20W, 30W and 50W.
OEM Fiber Laser Marking and Engraving Kit
The i-Series Fiber Laser was specifically designed for maintenance-free OEM applications and Integration into conveyor lines.
Fiber-to-fiber architecture means a robust, monolithic design with no optics to align or maintain, no mechanics to stabilize, and with the focusable power and high power densities needed for the most demanding applications.
- State-of-the-art, Air-Cooled, Ytterbium Q-Switched Fiber Laser for marking on virtually any material (metals, plastics, ceramics; etc.)
- This Marking Kit has two scanning heads working simultaneously
- (master-slave configuration) which doubles the speed of the marking process. This could be very useful for marking a large quantity of parts with the same pattern.
- Integrated Design with laser, laser control and power supplies in one box for each of the two scan heads
- Designed for maintenance-free Direct Part Marking (DPM) applications
- Greater than 50,000 hours maintenance-free operation
- Flexible cable beam delivery system
- Built-in I/O for integration into a production line or other equipment.
More on the i-Series Fiber Laser
OEM CO2 Laser Marking and Engraving Kit
The F-Series CO2 Laser was specifically designed for versatile OEM applications and integration into conveyor lines.
The F: Series Superpulsed CO2 Laser Marking OEM Kits are small enough to mount easily on a bench or small machine tool for process development, yet powerful enough to cut, weld, scribe, or mark the most difficult materials.
- Completely sealed; no gas connections required
- Offers greatest flexibility to both end users and OEM system integrators
More about our CO2 Laser Engraving and Marking Machine Kits